When you decide to travel to Egypt in order to discover its marvelous landmarks or enjoy the amazing activities that you will be able to try, and then you shouldn’t miss checking our fabulous Egypt Travel Packages, as you will find many types of fascinating tours, so that you could enjoy your time in Egypt.
Therefore you will find wide selections of Egypt Tours Package, that include classic tours such as Cairo and Nile Cruise Package by Sleeper Train, which will give you the opportunity to visit the most amazing historical landmarks in Egypt, which you will find in Luxor Tours and Aswan Tours, as you will explore many famous and amazing places such as Philae Temple, High Dam, Unfinished Obelisk, Valley of the Kings, Karnak and Luxor Temple and more.
As well as our Egypt Packages is including Short Breaks Tours that will make you very excited by visiting the preferable places that you like to visit and explore the specific destinations that you need to go to during your short staying in Egypt, so that you could enjoy your staying in Egypt and get the chance to gain your time in a fascinating paces, so you will have an amazing experience in a short time and few days, therefore you will find Flying Carpet Tours is very flexible and have the ability to make you enjoy your staying in Egypt by visiting the charming places, historical landmarks and enjoy exciting activities in any place in Egypt.
Moreover Flying Carpet Tours is offering gorgeous Holidays to Egypt that have reasonable prices, for these tours are considered to be Budget Tours in Egypt that make you very satisfied by paying less money and have more fun, than just coming in Egypt and staying without exploring the most famous places, so, get the chance with Flying Carpet Tours to take photos for your glamorous cheap tours in Egypt and make a memorable experience that you will always be delighted by.
Consequently when you try one of our budget tours in Egypt, you should try to join a fancy Cairo and Nile Cruise Package by flight, to discover the amazing Cairo and enjoy sailing trip on board comfortable Nile Cruise, so , you will visit Giza pyramids and Sphinx in Cairo, then take flight to Luxor, board your Nile Cruise, Cairo Nile Cruise Package will allow you to visit Karnak and Luxor temples, Valley of the Kings in Luxor, with Cairo and Nile Cruise Package sail to Aswan to discover Aswan attractions and more.
- Day 01: Arrive Cairo
At the time your flight touching Cairo Land, one delegate from Flying Carpet Tours will be holding a sign with your name, transfer to hotel, relax from the inconvenience of your travel, be ready for your Cairo and Nile Cruise Package tomorrow, overnight in Cairo.
Taste the flavor of your breakfast at hotel, then Flying Carpet Tours guide will lead you to a ravishing tour to Pyramids of Giza, feast your eyes by visiting Pyramids of Cheops, Chephren and Mykerinus, then your guide will take you to panoramic view of the pyramids, memorable photos available to the three pyramids together, next move to the Sphinx, scout the valley temple, relax by having lunch at local restaurant, after Lunch your tour guide will escort you to the Egyptian Museum which contains amazing treasures of King Tut Ankh Amun, finally back to hotel, night at leisure, or choose from variety of optional tours, Either to try Dinner Cruise on the Nile River with Folklore show, Belly Dancer, surprises are waiting for you, or try optional to the sound & light show at the pyramids, overnight in Cairo.
- Day 03: Nile Cruise Tour, Karnak and Luxor Temples
Taste the flavor of your breakfast at hotel, then one delegate from Flying Carpet Tours will escort you to Cairo domestic airport, fly to Luxor, arrive Luxor, transfer to your Nile Cruise, embrace the Culture of Luxor, visit the flourishing Karnak Temple, watch the glory of the huge Pillars hall, move to scout Luxor temple, at the end of your tour back to your Cruise, Lunch included on board, Dinner and overnight on board.
- Day 04: Nile Cruise Tour, Valley of the Kings, Hatshesut Temple, Colossi of Memnon
Taste the flavor of your breakfast on board, feast your eyes between Valley of the Kings ( visit 03 Tombs Only ), Next visit to the Temple of Queen Hatshepsut, known now with the name of El-Deir El-Bahary, your last visit will be to Colossi of Memnon, Watch the glory of the two huge statues, finally your tour guide will escort you back to your Cruise, Sail to Edfu, Lunch included on board, Dinner and overnight on board.
- Day 05: Nile Cruise Tour, Edfu and Kom Ombo Temples
Taste the flavor of your breakfast on board, then Flying Carpet Tours Guide will escort you to visit Edfu Temple (Horus Temple), feast your eyes once your Cruise sailing from Edfu to Kom Ombo, arrive Kom Ombo, unleash your soul while exploring the glory of Kom Ombo Temple, sail towards Aswan, Lunch included on board, Dinner and overnight on board.
Taste the flavor of your breakfast on board, embrace Aswan Culture by visiting the High Dam, next tour to the Unfinished Obelisk, feast your eyes and visit the ravishing Philae Temple, Lunch included on board, Dinner and overnight on board.
- Day 07: Nile Cruise Tour, Fly Back to Cairo
Today is your flight back to Cairo, taste the flavor of your breakfast on board, then one of Flying Carpet Tours delegates will lead you to Aswan Airport, fly back to Cairo, once your flight touching Cairo Land, transfer to hotel, overnight in Cairo.
- Day 08: Final Departure from Cairo
Today is the valediction day for Cairo and Nile Cruise Package, taste the flavor of your breakfast at hotel, then one of Flying Carpet Tours delegates will lead you to Cairo International airport, for final departure.
- · 03 Nights accommodation in Cairo including breakfast and all taxes
- · 04 Nights accommodation at 05 stars Nile Cruise with full board including breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
- · 01 Day tour in Cairo as mentioned at the above program including Entrance fees and English Speaking guide
- · One Bottle of Mineral Water at the Tour in Cairo
- · One Lunch at local restaurant in Cairo
- · All sightseeing tours on board your Cruise to visit:
- · The High Dam, Unfinished Obelisk, and Philae Temple
- · Edfu and Kom Ombo Temples
- · Valley of the Kings, Hatshepsut temple, and colossi of Memnon
- · Karnak and Luxor Temples
- · English speaking guide on board your Nile Cruise
- · Meet and assist at Cairo, Luxor and Aswan Airports
- · All Transfers in Cairo, Luxor and Aswan by air-conditioned vehicle
- · All service charges and taxes
- · Assist and transfer to Cairo Airport on final departure
- · Egypt Visa
- · International flight
- · Domestic Flight Cairo / Luxor – Aswan / Cairo
- · Optional tours
- · Tipping.
- · Prices are quoted Per person in U.S. American Dollars
- · Prices are not valid during Christmas, New Year or Easter Period
- · Program can be adjusted as per your request if it was possible to adjust
For more Egypt Travel Packages