Flying Carpet Tours is one of the most amazing tourism companies in Egypt, which is known to be very flexible and looks for its customer’s satisfaction and happiness; therefore it has fascinating wide selections of Egypt Holidays, so that you could enjoy being in Egypt as possible as you can, therefore when you choose to book one of our Egypt Tours Packages you should take your time and enjoy the amazing activities that are allowed for you to do in any place in Egypt.
As well as you will find many kinds of tours in our Egypt Travel Packages, which are suitable for your circumstances, for if you are going to stay for a short time in Egypt, then you will find our fabulous Egypt Short Breaks that will give you the opportunity to enjoy emery moment in Egypt by exploring ancient Egyptian sites and having fun in a relaxing beaches or go shopping and discover many other exciting activities with Flying Carpet Tours.
Egypt Vacation Packages not only offering short tours are allowed for you but also the amazing Egypt Classic Tours which make you feel excited by spending marvelous holiday in Egypt and it is very suitable for you if you are going to stay for a long time in Egypt, as you will be more than welcomed, as you will not get bored due to the big amount of the amazing tours and activities that will be offered for you to enjoy anytime you would like.
Moreover you will get delighted by going on one of our cheap and reasonable priced tours that will give you the chance to enjoy exploring many famous places in Egypt and make you get satisfied for not wasting your precious time and money, which you will find in our Egypt Budget Tours, so, don’t every hesitate to book from our website and choose the suitable tour that you would prefer and we will guarantee for you a happy and exciting Holiday to Egypt, and If your time will allow you to stay more in Egypt, they try one of our Classic Tours, such as Cairo Nile Cruise and Lake Nasser Cruise, which will make you get relaxed and exciting, as you will explore Cairo sites such as the Sphinx and the marvelous Pyramids of Giza, Explore the fabulous Abu Simbel Cruise and enjoy the charming sights in Lake Nasser during your sailing trip by a luxury Lake Nasser Cruise such as Kalabsha temple, Beit El Wali and other historical sites, then Travel to Aswan and experience a charming Nile Cruise to explore the High Dam, Philae Temple, Karnak and Luxor Temples, and more.
- · Day 01: Arrive Cairo
At the time your flight touching Cairo Land, one delegate from Flying Carpet Tours will be holding a sign with your name, transfer to hotel, relax from the inconvenience of your travel, overnight in Cairo.
- · Day 02: Cairo Tours, Pyramids of Giza, The Egyptian Museum
Taste the flavor of your breakfast at hotel, then Flying Carpet Tours guide will lead you to a ravishing tour to Pyramids of Giza, feast your eyes by visiting Pyramids of Cheops, Chephren and Mykerinus, then your guide will take you to panoramic view of the pyramids, memorable photos available to the three pyramids together, next move to the Sphinx, scout the valley temple, relax by having lunch at local restaurant, after Lunch your tour guide will escort you to the Egyptian Museum which contains amazing treasures of King Tut Ankh Amun, finally back to hotel, night at leisure, or choose from variety of optional tours, Either to try Dinner Cruise on the Nile River with Folklore show, Belly Dancer, surprises are waiting for you, or try optional to the sound & light show at the pyramids, overnight in Cairo.
- · Day 03: Lake Nasser Cruise
Taste the flavor of your breakfast at hotel, then one delegate from Flying Carpet Tours will escort you to Cairo domestic airport, fly to Abu Simbel, at the time you arrive Abu Simbel airport, transfer to Lake Nasser Cruise, feast your eyes while visiting Abu Simbel temple, Lunch included on board, Dinner and overnight on board.
- · Day 04: Lake Nasser Cruise
Taste the flavor of your breakfast on board, unleash your soul while Sailing to Kasr Ibrim, watching Kasr Ibrim from the sun deck. (It is not allowed to enter inside Kasr Ibrim) Lunch included on board, sail to Amada, visit Amada Temples and Derr, scout the tomb of Penout, Next sail to Wadi El Seboua, dinner and overnight on board.
- · Day 05: Lake Nasser Cruise
Taste the flavor of your breakfast on board, visit Wadi El Seboua, then proceed to visit the flourishing Temples Dakka and Meharakka, Lunch included on board, feast your eyes while Sailing to Aswan, it contains awesome sites to explore, dinner and overnight on board.
- · Day 06: Nile Cruise Tour, The High Dam, Unfinished Obelisk, Philae Temple
Taste the flavor of your breakfast on board, Disembarkation, Visit Kalabsha temple, Beit El Wali, and the astonishing Kiosk of Kertassi, at the end of your tour, drive to Aswan by Air-conditioned vehicle, Embarkation to your Nile Cruise, embrace Aswan Culture by visiting the High Dam, next tour to the Unfinished Obelisk, feast your eyes and visit the ravishing Philae Temple, Lunch included on board, Dinner and overnight on board.
- · Day 07: Nile Cruise Tour, Kom Ombo, Edfu Temples
Taste the flavor of your breakfast on board, feast your eyes while Sailing to Kom Ombo, arrive Kom Ombo, scout the glory of Kom Ombo Temple, sail to Edfu, visit Edfu Temple (Horus Temple), sail to Esna, Lunch included on board, Dinner and overnight on board.
- · Day 08: Nile Cruise Tour, Valley of the Kings, Hatshepsut Temple, Colossi of Memnon
Taste the flavor of your breakfast on board, sail to Luxor, Unleash your soul between Valley of the Kings ( visit 03 Tombs Only ), Next visit to the Temple of Queen Hatshepsut, known now with the name of El-Deir El-Bahary, your last visit will be to Colossi of Memnon, Watch the glory of the two huge statues, finally Flying Carpet Tours guide will escort you back to your Cruise, Lunch included on board, Dinner and overnight on board.
- · Day 09: Nile Cruise, Karnak and Luxor Temples, Fly to Cairo
Disembarkation from Cruise after tasting the flavor of your breakfast on board, feast your eyes and scout Luxor Culture, visit the fabulous Karnak Temple with its huge Pillars hall, next tour to Luxor temple, finally Flying Carpet Tours delegate will lead you to Luxor Airport, fly back to Cairo, once your flight touching Cairo land, transfer to hotel, overnight in Cairo.
- · Day 10: Final departure from Cairo
Today is the valediction day, taste the flavor of your breakfast at hotel, then one of Flying Carpet Tours delegates will lead you to Cairo International airport, for the final departure.
- · 03 Nights accommodation in Cairo with breakfast and all taxes
- · 03 Nights accommodation at Lake Nasser Cruise including breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
- · 03 Nights accommodation at 05 stars Nile Cruise with breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
- · 01 Day tour in Cairo as mentioned at the above program including Entrance fees and English Speaking
- · One Bottle of Mineral Water at the Day Tour in Cairo
- · One Lunch at local restaurant in Cairo
- · the following visits on board the cruise of Lake Nasser:
* Abu Simbel Temples
* Penout tomb
* Amada & Derr Temples
* Dakka & Meharakka Temples + Wadi El Sebou Temple
* Temple of Kalabsha, Kiosk of Kertassi and Beit El Wali
- · English speaking guide on board Lake Nasser Cruise
- · The following visits on board the Nile Cruise:
* The High Dam, Unfinished Obelisk, and Philae Temple
* The Temples of Kom Ombo and Edfu
* Valley of the Kings, Hatshepsut temple, and colossi of Memnon
* Karnak and Luxor Temples
- · English speaking guide on board your Nile Cruise
- · Meet and assist at Cairo, Abu Simbel and Luxor Airports
- · All Transfers in Cairo, Abu Simbel, Aswan and Luxor by air-conditioned van
- · All service charges and taxes
- · Assist and transfer to Cairo Airport on final departure
- · Egypt Visa
- · International flight
- · Domestic Flight Cairo / Abu Simbel – Luxor / Cairo
- · Optional tours
- · Tip.
- · Prices are quoted Per person in U.S. American Dollars
- · Prices are not valid during Christmas, New Year or Easter Period
- · Program can be adjusted as per your request if it was possible to adjust
For more Egypt Holidays