Discover fantastic places in Egypt with our Holidays in Egypt , as you will be fascinated by the glory of the ancient Egyptian landmarks and monuments, therefore Flying Carpet Tours is giving you the opportunity to choose one of the fabulous Egypt Classic Tours to visit all the amazing cities in Egypt such as Cairo, Luxor, Hurghada, Aswan and many other cities that you shouldn’t miss, as they are all include glamorous archaeological landmarks, so, if you keen to experience a great adventure then don’t miss booking our Egypt Travel Packages, so you will be able to visit Giza Pyramids, The Egyptian Museum, Sphinx, Egyptian Museum, and other historical places which are located in the other famous cities, so if you would like to explore Cairo then you will find our amazing Cairo Package Tour , or if you would like to join a journey to many other places beside Cairo, the you should try Cairo and Luxor Tours Package or if you want to enjoy being in a warm and sandy beach then you should try Cairo and Hurghada Holidays , as you will find many activities that will make your holiday memorable and exciting.
Moreover you will enjoy the stunning beaches in Hurghada and Sharm El-Sheikh in many tours with us such as our Sharm El Sheikh Holidays, therefore you should gather between knowledge and joy, so, explore fascinating Nile Cruise between Luxor and Aswan, which you will find in our variety of Egypt Tour Packages that will make you happy and excited with the beautiful places that you will have the chance to visit.
Therefore our Egypt Vacations give you the opportunity to find out more about the grandeur of the Pharaonic kings and visit many charming places that will help you to escape from the crowd life and the busy world and enjoy being relaxed on board amazing Nile Cruise while sailing over Nile River and explore Abu Simbel Temple, so here is one of our best Egypt Packages, which is Cairo, Nile Cruise and Abu Simbel Tours.
- Day 01: Arrive Cairo
At the time your flight touching Cairo Land, one delegate from Flying Carpet Tours will be holding a sign with your name, transfer to hotel, relax from the inconvenience of your travel, overnight in Cairo.
Taste the flavor of your breakfast at hotel, then Flying Carpet Tours guide will lead you to a ravishing tour to Pyramids of Giza, feast your eyes by visiting Pyramids of Cheops, Chephren and Mykerinus, then your guide will take you to panoramic view of the pyramids, memorable photos available to the three pyramids together, next move to the Sphinx, scout the valley temple, relax by having lunch at local restaurant, after Lunch your tour guide will escort you to the Egyptian Museum which contains amazing treasures of King Tut Ankh Amun, finally back to hotel, night at leisure, or choose from variety of optional tours, Either to try Dinner Cruise on the Nile River with Folklore show, Belly Dancer, surprises are waiting for you, or try optional to the sound & light show at the pyramids, overnight in Cairo.
- Day 03: Nile Cruise Tour, Karnak and Luxor Temples
Taste the flavor of your breakfast at hotel, then one delegate from Flying Carpet Tours will escort you to Cairo domestic airport, fly to Luxor, arrive Luxor, transfer to your Nile Cruise, embrace the Culture of Luxor, visit the flourishing Karnak Temple, watch the glory of the huge Pillars hall, move to scout Luxor temple, at the end of your tour back to your Cruise, Lunch included on board, Dinner and overnight on board.
Taste the flavor of your breakfast on board, beguile your eyes between Valley of the Kings ( visit 03 Tombs Only ), Next visit to the Temple of Queen Hatshepsut, known now with the name of El-Deir El-Bahary, your last visit will be to Colossi of Memnon, Watch the glory of the two huge statues, finally your tour guide will escort you back to your Cruise, Sail to Edfu, Lunch included on board, Dinner and overnight on board.
Taste the flavor of your breakfast on board, then Flying Carpet Tours Guide will escort you to visit Edfu Temple (Horus Temple), feast your eyes once your Cruise sailing from Edfu to Kom Ombo, arrive Kom Ombo, unleash your soul while exploring the glory of Kom Ombo Temple, sail towards Aswan, Lunch included on board, Dinner and overnight on board.
Taste the flavor of your breakfast on board, embrace Aswan Culture by visiting the High Dam, next tour to the Unfinished Obelisk, feast your eyes and visit the ravishing Philae Temple, Lunch included on board, Dinner and overnight on board.
- Day 07: Nile Cruise Tour, Abu Simbel Tours
Today your dreams will come true, once you will visit the astonishing Temples of Abu Simbel ” Ramses the second Temple and Temple of Nefertari” breakfast box will be prepared at your Cruise, then at 03:00 am., disembarkation from your Nile Cruise, drive by air-conditioned van to the magnificent Temple of Abu Simbel, explore the splendor of Ramses II Temple, and then discover the fascinating cultural diversity of Nefertari Temple, at the end of your tour Flying Carpet Tours guide will drive you back to Aswan Airport, fly back to Cairo, once your flight touching Cairo Land, transfer to hotel, overnight in Cairo.
- Day 08: Cairo at leisure.
Taste the flavor of your breakfast at hotel, relax at your hotel in Cairo, optional tours to visit the Step pyramid of Sakkara, or to feast your eyes between Memphis City and the open air Museum, you might also choose optional to visit Dahshur Pyramid, Red and Bent Pyramid, overnight in Cairo.
- Day 09: Final departure from Cairo
Today is the valediction day, taste the flavor of your breakfast at hotel, then one of Flying Carpet Tours delegates will lead you to Cairo International airport, for the final departure.
- · 04 Nights accommodation in Cairo including breakfast and all taxes
- · 04 Nights accommodation at 05 stars Nile Cruise with full board including breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
- · 01 Day tour in Cairo as mentioned at the above program including Entrance fees
- · English Speaking guide at the day tour in Cairo
- · One Bottle of Mineral Water at the Day Tour in Cairo
- · One Lunch at local restaurant in Cairo
- · All sightseeing tours on board your Cruise to visit:
- * The High Dam, Unfinished Obelisk, and Philae Temple
- * Edfu and Kom Ombo Temples
- * Valley of the Kings, Hatshepsut temple, and colossi of Memnon
- * Karnak and Luxor Temples
- · English speaking guide on board your Nile Cruise
- · Air-conditioned van Aswan / Abu Simbel / Aswan
- · 01 Day Tour to Abu Simbel Temples as mentioned at the above program
- · English speaking tour guide in Abu Simbel
- · All Transfers in Cairo, Luxor and Aswan & Abu Simbel by air-conditioned vehicle
- · All service charges and taxes
- · Meet and assist at Cairo Airport upon arrival
- · Assist and transfer to Cairo Airport on final departure .
- · Visa to Egypt
- · Domestic Flight Cairo / Luxor – Aswan / Cairo
- · Optional tours
- · Tipping
- · Prices are quoted Per person in U.S. American Dollars
- · Prices are not valid during Christmas, New Year or Easter Period
- · Program can be adjusted as per your request if it was possible to adjust
For more Holidays in Egypt