Explore amazing Tours of Egypt with Flying carpet Tours, as you will be amazed with our amazing tours to many charming cities of Egypt, such as Cairo, where you will get many exciting activities during your visiting to the Giza Pyramids such as Camel or Horse Riding, or you can enjoy exploring the Nile River on board beautiful Dinner Nile Cruise, to enjoy watching the performance of the charming belly dancer and Folklore Show, then enjoy an open buffet, therefore you will find many optional Cairo Tours that will make your holiday seems to be fantastic.
Moreover Egypt Tour Packages are giving you the chance to explore more about the fascinating Egypt Classic Tours to explore Luxor, Travel to Hurghada, enjoy the stunning beaches of Sharm El-Sheikh, Or Try fascinating Nile Cruises Between Luxor and Aswan, or try our Egypt Budget Tours, which will take you to the most famous archaeological landmarks with cheap prices, so, our Egypt Packages will make your vacation fascinating and you will get remarkable journey in Egypt.
Therefore you shouldn’t hesitate when you try our Egypt short Breaks inside the fabulous Egypt Travel Packages, as our Egypt Vacation Packages will allow you to gain the experience of the short days package to discover the flourishing Egyptian cities, as well as you will enjoy your Egypt Holidays by visiting the moist important historical sites in egypt and enjoy the experience of being on board comfortable Nile cruise such as our wonderful Cairo and Nile Cruise Package by Sleeper Train
- Day 01: Arrive Cairo
At the time your flight touching Cairo Land, one delegate from Flying Carpet Tours will be holding a sign with your name, transfer to hotel, relax from the inconvenience of your travel, overnight in Cairo.
- Day 02: Cairo Tours, Pyramids and Egyptian Museum
Taste the flavor of your breakfast at hotel, then Flying Carpet Tours guide will lead you to a ravishing tour to Pyramids of Giza, feast your eyes by visiting Pyramids of Cheops, Chephren and Mykerinus, then your guide will take you to panoramic view of the pyramids, memorable photos available to the three pyramids together, next move to the Sphinx, scout the valley temple, relax by having lunch at local restaurant, after Lunch your tour guide will escort you to the Egyptian Museum which contains amazing treasures of King Tut Ankh Amun, finally transfer to Giza train station for departure to Aswan by night Sleeper train, Dinner & overnight in Sleeper train.
Taste the flavor of your breakfast on board, arrive Aswan, transfer to Your Nile Cruise, start to scout the fabulous High Dam, next tour to the Unfinished Obelisk, feast your eyes by watching the glory of Philae Temple, finally transfer back to your Nile Cruise, Lunch included on board, dinner and overnight on board.
- Day 04: Nile Cruise Tours, Kom Ombo and Edfu Temples
Taste the flavor of your breakfast on board, feast your eyes at the time your Cruise Sailing to Kom Ombo, scout the glorious of Kom Ombo Temple, then sail to Edfu, Once you arrive Edfu visit the ravishing Temple of Horus in Edfu, next sail to Esna, Lunch included on board, dinner and overnight on board.
Taste the flavor of your breakfast on board, sail to Luxor, Unleash your soul between Valley of the Kings ( visit 03 Tombs Only ), Next visit to the Temple of Queen Hatshepsut, known now with the name of El-Deir El-Bahary, your last visit will be to Colossi of Memnon, Watch the glory of the two huge statues, finally Flying Carpet Tours guide will escort you back to your Cruise, Lunch included on board, Dinner and overnight on board.
- Day 06: Nile Cruise Tours Karnak and Luxor Temples
Disembarkation from Cruise after tasting the flavor of your breakfast on board, feast your eyes and scout Luxor Culture, visit the fabulous Karnak Temple with its huge Pillars hall, next tour to Luxor temple, finally Flying Carpet Tours delegates will lead you to Luxor train station, catch your train back to Cairo, Dinner served on board, overnight on board your sleeper train.
- Day 07: Cairo at leisure
Taste the flavor of your breakfast on board the train, arrive Giza train station, transfer to hotel, relax at your hotel in Cairo, Variety of optional tours waiting for you to scout, either to visit Alexandria to scout Kom El-Shokafa (Cata Comb), Alexandria Library, Montazah Palace, Qaitbai citadel, the Roman amphitheatre (if it was allowed to visit), try as well optional Dinner Cruise on the magic Nile River with Folklore show, and Belly Dancer, surprises are waiting for you, optional to the sound & light show available as well, overnight in Cairo.
- Day 08: Final departure from Cairo
Today is the valediction day, taste the flavor of your breakfast at hotel, then one of Flying Carpet Tours delegates will lead you to Cairo International airport, for the final departure.
- · 02 Nights accommodation in Cairo including breakfast and all taxes
- · 03 Nights accommodation at 05 stars Nile Cruise with full board including breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
- · 01 Day tour in Cairo as mentioned at the above program including Entrance fees
- · English Speaking guide at the day tour in Cairo
- · One Bottle of Mineral Water at the Day Tour in Cairo
- · One Lunch at local restaurant in Cairo
- · All sightseeing tours on board your Cruise to visit:
- · The High Dam, Unfinished Obelisk, and Philae Temple
- · Edfu and Kom Ombo Temples
- · Valley of the Kings, Hatshepsut temple, and colossi of Memnon
- · Karnak and Luxor Temples
- · English speaking guide on board your Nile Cruise
- · All Transfers in Cairo, Luxor and Aswan by air-conditioned vehicle
- · All service charges and taxes
- · Meet and assist at Cairo Airport upon arrival
- · Assist and transfer to Cairo Airport on final departure.
- · Visa to Egypt
- · Sleeper train Cairo / Aswan – Luxor / Cairo
- · Optional tours
- · Tipping
- · Prices are quoted Per person in U.S. American Dollars
- · Prices are not valid during Christmas, New Year or Easter Period
- · Program can be adjusted as per your request if it was possible to adjust
For more Dahabiya